Mountain Auto Sport grew out of the necessity for quality fair automotive and motorcycle repair work in the Gallatin Valley.
My name is Jason Johnson, I am the owner operator of Mountain Auto Sport and you will deal directly with me, not a service adviser that has never touched your vehicle. I have a vast background in the Automotive and Motorcycle industries. From an early age I was working in my father’s shop where we specialized in building race cars and race engines. I have also worked in a motorcycle dealership for many years specializing in European motorcycles such as Ducati, Triumph, Aprillia etc. For the past 18 years, I have been involved in roadracing motorcycles. I have held a professional AMA road race license which helps me understand the best way to set up your motorcycle. I have also been General Motors Factory trained an have worked as a service technician for a Chevrolet / Cadillac dealer. I am a current ASE Master technician so you can rest assured your vehicle will be well cared for. No matter what level of repair or restoration you need, I will be willing to help. I truly enjoy what I do and it shows in my dedication to quality work.
West Yellowstone Car show 2018.
AMA event, Atlanta Motorsports Park 2012
Utah Masters of the Mountain series 2018
Mountain Autosport is a certified NAPA AutoCare Center; we are able to provide the benefits of an established national entity while maintaining the personal touch of a family-owned business. We understand that your vehicle is a major investment, and that is why we care for each customer’s vehicle as if it were our own.
Please be sure to go to our Shop Specials section for our current coupons and specials.
Come by and visit our clean and professional shop in Bozeman, Montana.
About NAPA AutoCare
- To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts.
- To employ ASE-certified technicians.
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in our possession.
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed.
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur.
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty, which provides our customers with 24 months/24,000 miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at more than 14,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.